Day 2 & 3

We braced all the air ducts so we can remove the rest of the beams…

We removed the ill-made archway that cut into the space…

the header was raised and everything is more opened up!

Maria stopped by and helped paint the floor of the new woodshop and it turned out amazing.

Matt removed the stripper pole left over from the previous tenants…

Veronica helped remove the paint covered dated tile….bringing the building into the 21st century.

We removed the creepy linoleum from the kitchen…now we need to seal and paint the floor. 

David removed the plexi glass window looking into studio B.

That’s it for today! We will keep you updated on our progress.  If you are in the neighborhood and want to join in the fun, you can sign up for our work day mailing list here: If interested, sign up here: https://ymlp.com/xgeeuyywgmgub  Thanks so much everyone for bringing more art into the world….we are getting there!